Thursday, January 5, 2017

On the Road Again

I hope you all had a great holiday season! Honestly, mine was kind of rough because I came down with a terrible flu that troubled me for about a week, then Mercury went retrograde and things started coming apart at the seems until I squeezed through New Year's eve. I wrote some sad songs, which helped me feel better and I'm now back on the happy track!

Life is a journey and I like to talk about the ups and the downs. This is why I am an artist. I hope that me expressing my tribulations helps others feel less alone in the world, knowing that someone else out there is experiencing some unpleasantries. I know not to dwell, but I think it is important to acknowledge it. And life is meant to be enjoyed. So I'm doing my best to keep on the sunny side.

Now my journey is taking me to Arizona and New Mexico next week for some shows and I am really excited about iit I have some new songs to share and some old friends to see.

           For more details about all the shows on the tour visit www.fastheartmart.com/shows

I haven't played any shows in Arizona or New Mexico since Spring of 2014 as seen in this mini documentary: https://youtu.be/7Foo4sHHofE


​I hope you can make it out to a show soon! I'm not the best about keeping up with all my friends and if I haven't been in touch with any of you in a while please write and say "hello". I would love to hear from you. Let me know what is going on in your world. I always write back!

Fast Heart Mart
January 5 2017

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Fast Heart Mart Facebook Instagram Spotify
listen and buy music: www.fastheartmart.com/music
buy merchandise: www.fastheartmart.com/store
------------------------------------------------------------------


PS Check out the rockin' New Year's Eve show I did with the Pilgrimage of the Heart kirtan band here: https://youtu.be/pKK9hzc88WM ​
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment