Monday, October 16, 2017

Sold Out Of My Merch!!!

It's a mixed blessing, but I sold out of all my merch that I brought on this tour!!! I just wish I had a few more books and CDs to last me the rest of this tour. No worries though, you can order my book here: http://a.co/7Ptklzl  
and listen or buy to my new album here: www.fastheartmart.com/music 

I still have about 3 more official shows, but I'm busking almost everywhere I go. 
"Take Me Home, I Don't Want to Roll No More" sings "Ramblin" Jack Elliot, one of my favorite folk musicians of all time. 
Don't get me wrong! This tour has been really great!!!! I love being on the road. But all great things will lose their novelty and I must return back to a grounded life before I float away into nothingness. 

On this tour I have seen some great friends. I have made some new friends. I have sold out of almost all of my merchandise. However, I estimate that this is week 9 though, and I'm ready to get back to San Diego. My Toyota Prius has been very good to me, but it's getting a bit frustrating living out of it. I've concluded that I need an RV if I'm going to be on trips longer than 3 weeks.  [click photo below for a silly video about living in my Prius] 
I have been fortunate to have barely missed the hurricanes on the east coast, the flooding in the midwest and the tornadoes in Kansas. Just a few days ago I woke up in my car in Novato, CA. There was smoke everywhere. It was before the wildfires in Northern California were all over the news. I barely escaped as I drove out of town with smoke filling the skies all around me. I have lots of friends in Northern California and my thoughts are with you! I'll be playing a benefit concert in Northern California next weekend Sat Sept 21st on my way back to San Diego. Please come and support this area! Click photo below for more info:
It's perilous times we live in. Makes me appreciate every moment that's going right. Just when I thought I had heard enough my friend informed me that Tom Petty passed away suddenly. I had to pull over right then and sing a song by him. Video is below. Click the Photo: 

The Hardly Strictly Bluegrass festival in San Francisco was a great time last weekend! I was out there busking each night for over a hundred people at times. Check out the video below [click photo] 
Way too many stories to recount here. I will be heading back to San Diego by October 24th. I have a few shows in San Diego that week, but the one I am promoting the most is at my favorite venue, Nate's Garden Grill. It is Sunday October 29th from 1-3pm. Click photo below for more info: 

Anyways, thanks to everyone for being on this list. I salute you Fast Heart Mart veterans! I welcome you new Fast Heart Mart fans. Please write back and say "hello" because I love hearing from you all :) 
 
"Fast Heart" Martin Stamper 
Oct. 15th 2017 
Olympia, Washington

More info & news about my musical adventures at these sites below: 
    Youtube: single: https://youtu.be/4v678YKrt-w
      YoutUbe playlist:
    Bandcamp: www.fastheartmart.com/music


way more photos from the tour here: www.instagram.com/fastheartmart 

No comments:

Post a Comment