Friday, January 31, 2020

January 31 2020

I hope this message finds you well with your new year started off right. If not, here is a video of my band and I playing Ozzy's "Crazy Train"
https://youtu.be/o2dso2NB-Io

This is a great song for the crazy times we are living in. I happen to believe that every generation is plagued with their own unique problems, just as each stage of human life is plagued with it's own set of unique issues. We are currently in the adolescent stage of the human race and as we know the teenage years are usually the most tumultuous. Since the beginning of human existence people have been saying "did you hear what happened to Tommy yesterday? He was eaten by a tiger! I just don't know what the world is coming to. People never got eaten by tigers when I was growing up". However, we are now in the midst of a great change in human history that has been like none other. Change is constant right now and I think we are only at the beginning. There is plenty more to come before we reach the maturity of adulthood in the human race. if you are out there feeling confused, please know, you are not alone. These are crazy times and we are "going off the rails on a crazy train" right now. We needed to get off the rails, so ultimately this is a good change, but the ride is full of bumps and turns. Hang on as much as you can.
Here is another song we did previously in this same recording session. This is one that I wrote called "So Many Problems". It's a song about being the change you want to see. No matter what political spectrum you align with, it is time that we realize that we are all the change we want to see in the world. Politicians, no matter how great or terrible, cannot make the changes without us doing the work as well. Each of us should pick out one area that we are passionate about and make the change for the better in the world. I am also reminded  of Mother Teresa's quote "if you want to change the world, go home and love your family". This is the same thing. Be the change you want to see.

https://youtu.be/Hgy89ryeemk

In other news, I am working hard on booking shows for the year. Here is the schedule
Jan-May: San Diego & Southern California
May 1-10: Arizona & Southern New Mexico tour
June1-August 9: New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Canada, Montana, Idaho, Utah tour
September 3 - October 6th: West Coast USA tour
October 8-December 31st: San Diego & Southern California

I am underway with booking, but if you have suggestions for places for me to play in any of these areas, please let me know. House concerts are particularly welcome.

That is all for now. Thanks for continuing to support me! I'm not sure how many people actually read this stuff, but I know a few of you do and I am grateful for that. Write back and say hello! It's always good to hear from you :)
"Fast Heart" Martin Stamper
January 31 2020
San Diego, CA

ALL MY SITES ARE HERE 

Website: www.fastheartmart.com

Upcoming Shows: www.fastheartmart.com/shows
You can sign up to get updates about all my shows here:
https://www.bandsintown.com/a/640681
Buy my Book in paperback or Kindle here: http://a.co/7Ptklzl
Buy my merchandise here: www.fastheartmart.com/store
Buy and listen to my music here: www.fastheartmart.com/music


No comments:

Post a Comment