Tuesday, February 8, 2022

I Love San Diego, Neil Yong AND Joe Rogan

 I hope this message finds you well, if not, blame Joe Rogan for all the disinformation he perpetuates. Just kidding! I have listened to Joe Rogan for years now and I find him to be one of the most balanced and peaceful sources of information out there in the main stream today. Read here for all my thoughts on this topic. For those uninterested in participating in this soap opera, let's talk about some new music stuff I have out. 


I Love You San Diego  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG_oojmNXD0

The video I am putting out this month is for a song I wrote "I Love You San Diego". I do love San Diego! A LOT! Sure it's expensive, the parking is non-existent at times, there's hardly any fresh water, there's earthquakes and fires, but besides that I find it to be the perfect place to live. The weather is consistently good and the landscape of where the desert meets the ocean is my favorite. 

I hope you enjoy the song and the video. Shadowlight plays fiddle, Saki plays accordion and Joe Schwab is on washboard/backing vocals.

I think the video came out alright, but my vocal mic was distorting a bit because my voice is too strong for the type of mic I was using; I won't use that mic next time. 

Anyways, here are all the lyrics

It’s really tough to live in this city 
‘Cause all these houses cost so much money
There’s hardly ever any parking 
By the Grace of God I’m making a living

Chorus: 
Where Else Would I Go 
It's As Close To Perfect As I Know
That's Why I Love You San Diego 

I might be living in a fantasy 
with these natural disasters all around me  
earthquakes and fires might kill me 
but right now it’s 70 and sunny

Sittin’ on a beach in February
Sun is out and I am sun bathing 
All the weather back east is freezing  
I’m from there and it was depressing

I know there’s too many normies 
living in this new age reality  
people with too much self esteem
taking themselves too seriously

 
Well, that's about it for this month. Write back and say hello and I hope to write to you again next month :)  

Sincerely
"Fast Heart" Martin Stamper
San Diego, CA
Feb. 4 2022
www.fastheartmart.com

--------------------------------------------------

Support Fast Heart Mart :
fastheartmart.com/patrons (preferred)
or
www.patreon.com/fastheartmart

Tips accepted:
Venmo
PayPal
CashApp: $FastHeartMart

Buy Merch etc. 
https://www.fastheartmart.com/store

Buy Music
https://fastheartmart.bandcamp.com/


ALL MY SITES ARE NOW HERE
https://linktr.ee/fastheartmart


No comments:

Post a Comment