Friday, March 4, 2022

I'm Leaving As Pluto Returns

  Hello there Fast Heart Mart supporters!


I hope this message finds you well, if not, blame the return of Pluto because this celestial body seems to always cause trouble. I mean, we can't even agree if it's a planet or not....Whatever. I'm leaving for a tour of the Southwestern USA in a few weeks.

Southwest Tour 2022 

I'm heading out for a very short tour of Arizona and New Mexico at the end of this month. All details are here fastheartmart.com/shows


Hippie Valentine Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN4Z265kMIA&t=1s

Here is a video for my song "Hippie Valentine" that I put out last month. It's an older song of mine about a man who falls in love with a hippie girl and tries to woo her with environmentally unfriendly gifts for Valentine's Day. It has a happy ending though. 

Here are the lyrics to the song: 

One day in February I found a girl so fine
with no doubt I wanted her to be my Valentine
So I went out and bought a box of chocolate candy
I took them to her happily but she was angry

I dont want this box of chocolates that you've brought to me
They are made with Corn syrup and that stuff's unhealthy

I told her I understood and I would make it right
So once more I went to the store later that night
To compensate I bought a dozen roses of red
It was late when I gave them to her and this is what she said

I dont want these pesticide covered flowers
shipped here with fossil fuels and grown with slave labor

I was feelin' so dumb I ran back to my home
When I was there I felt despair and sat all alone
I had no idea pleasing her would be this hard
This time I'd keep it simple and I bought her a card

I dont want this greeting card it's made out of trees
If they all get then we can not breath

I must have been struck by the wrong arrow of that flying cupid
I knew then I had no luck and Valentine's day is stupid
I told the girl that I was sorry that I had bothered her
But then she spoke up happily and gave me this answer

You dont have to spend your money or buy me anything
I just want your company and then she kissed me


Buy Some Fast Heart Mart Merchandise


Y'all know I sell shirts, right? I can't guarantee you'll look as cool as Q Rich Ortiz looks in his FHM shirt here, but you are certainly welcome to try ;) 

Buy merchandise here https://fastheartmart.com/store


See You Next Month, God Willing 

Well, that's about it for this month. I thank you all who have stayed on this list through these crazy times! I have spoken my mind a bit and lost a lot of subscribers for it, but I have also gained new subscribers. I hope the lost subscribers and I can reconcile someday. I want to make it clear to everyone reading this, that I am optimistic about the great change the world is currently experiencing. I see us as a big family who has finally been forced to discuss the pink elephant in the room. Once we've all had our chance to speak and find common ground, our family will be in a better place, functioning on a higher level. 

Write back and say hello and I hope to write to you again next month :)  

Sincerely
"Fast Heart" Martin Stamper
San Diego, CA
March 4 2022
www.fastheartmart.com


PS My 45th birthday is March 7th and all I want is world peace. Please pray at least once for world peace as my birthday present this year ;) 



--------------------------------------------------

Support Fast Heart Mart :
fastheartmart.com/patrons (preferred)
or
www.patreon.com/fastheartmart

Tips accepted:
Venmo
PayPal
CashApp: $FastHeartMart

Buy Merch etc. 
https://www.fastheartmart.com/store

Buy Music
https://fastheartmart.bandcamp.com/


ALL MY SITES ARE NOW HERE
https://linktr.ee/fastheartmart


No comments:

Post a Comment